Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Epic Movie

if ya like or have seen any of the Scary Movie/ Date Movie franchise, you already know what to expect:

parodies of popular movies with either a raunchy/sexual twist to it, and as many of em as you can get and find some odd way to string em all together.

This one starts out with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and then leads into Chronicles of Narnia.

some highlights:
Jennifer Coolidge as The White Bitch
creepy Willy Wonka getting down to 'Fergalicious'
'Aslo'
Capt. Jack Swallows
Carmen Electra as Mystique from X-Men
Harry Potter, Ron and Hermoine get old

and probably one of the funniest lines in the movie:
The White Bitch: "If you bring the others back, I'll let you come to my White Castle"
Edward (Kal Penn aka "Kumar"): "I have the strangest feeling I've been there before..."

altho i didnt wanna murder myself, like a certain co-worker of mine, I'll admit, i did feel my IQ slip a lil... dont bother wasting your money on it unless you're really really bored, and even then, rethink spending the price of admission on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment